Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in the middle of uploading a few more videos from my trip

Was an awesome time added another 1,000miles to the clock lol

Saw a few nice cars, Lexus LFA and they were testing the new Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 race car and a few Germans had RS3's, very nice

Sighting Lap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
&feature=related

I will be adding the rest of the videos everyday as and when

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
25 Posts
Very Nice!

How did you find the A1 on the ring? Although it is difficult to tell from the video it looks like you did a good job of keeping the Clio 182 in sight on the straights, pretty cool considering how quick the little Clios can be.

Your custom exhaust sounds pretty nice as well (other Youtube video). Do you have a rough estimate of pricing as it is something next on my list to look at.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol its not me at 5:07 it was the track Aston Martin that goes past shortly after, turns out that when i got back the husband that was driving it tried to help his wife get out the harness and she had blacked out lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
G

·
Great videos, nice post Madant.

The A1 does seem to suffer a lot with understeer on your vids, and I've also noticed it on a few 'spirited' test drives... :D Sssshhhh Don't tell my dealership though!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The camera i used was from: http://www.dogcamsport.co.uk/dogcam-bul ... amera.html

Tried to keep the price down like by cruising all the way there and back at like 65-70mph

The 'ring has as far as ive known always been open for bikes, they were thinking about doing seperate sessions like bikes only then a few hours later cars only but nevr did anything about it lol

Yer they do understeer a little bit, a little bit more when the traction control is off lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts