Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Hey Kenny, I love the silver window line and mirrors, but I'm not too sure on the stickers tbh.

But as long as you like them it's all good! :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mojito said:
Hey Kenny, I love the silver window line and mirrors, but I'm not too sure on the stickers tbh.

But as long as you like them it's all good! :)
It really stands out at night... and keeps the road hoggers away from the right lane.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Very nice, fair play. I like it. :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
I like the window line and I also notice the front skirt seems to be painted silver.

The bonnet and roof lines are but my personal taste but looks well done and adds some charectar to your car.

·
Registered
76 Posts
oh dear, the only car that should have two stripes on it is a dodge viper :roll:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys.

It's a controversial look, judging from what you guys have responded with!

I was trying to emulate the mustang from the latest series of Knight Rider.

If you check my earlier posts, I also have the red strobes behind the front grille to complement the look.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bob_s said:
I like the window line and I also notice the front skirt seems to be painted silver.

The bonnet and roof lines are but my personal taste but looks well done and adds some charectar to your car.
I didn't want to follow the crowd with the contrast line so I decided to accent other areas of the car. The silver on the front skirt is actually stuck on. Was trying to emulate the bumper of the RS5.

·
Registered
574 Posts
have to admit it looks good ...........i like it a lot

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Are the mirrors wrapped or painted?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
butch said:
Are the mirrors wrapped or painted?
they were the only parts painted. due to the curvature of the surface, it would have required multiple applications of stickers to prevent creasing. I decided to go with a respray instead.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What's a Chav? o_O

Am not Brit so I wouldn't get it. :)

I don't see how bad it is considering tuners like senner and mtm are churning out a1s with similar vinyl applications...

Maybe if I started sticking gold strips and anime characters, it might start to look weird...

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
kennyshane84 said:
What's a Chav? o_O

Am not Brit so I wouldn't get it. :)

I don't see how bad it is considering tuners like senner and mtm are churning out a1s with similar vinyl applications...

Maybe if I started sticking gold strips and anime characters, it might start to look weird...
The UK has one thing that you would never want to see Kenny... The scumbags we call 'Chavs' a UK interbred colony of low life, who never work, thieve, sell and smoke weed and look and act like complete and utter morons!

They tend to buy an old shed of a car for like £50 then spend £10000 on stitched on car parts, stickers and body kits to try and make it look like a Bugatti Veyron! :lol:

Heres a link to a few 'Chav' car pics! http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=1

And here is MC Devo a guy who impersonates a Chav :lol: http://www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.