Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone. This is my A1 I just picked up last Saturday. I live in South Africa (S.A.) just by the way, hence my number plate is different. (See the attached image)

I love this car. It is an amazing drive - much better than my previous A3 2.0 FSI as this was naturally aspirated. I live in a high altitude city (Johannesburg) and it still drives extremely well. I have under 1000km, so the engine still has to 'wear in'.

My car specs can be found on my signature below this post.

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
really nice mate ive got one too and am the same really love it i came from Mazda 6 sl to the A1 and im loving mine and no regrets a lot of admiration for it too

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Father Ted.

The only other extra i would have liked is the Audi Sound System. Considering I managed to find the car at a dealership with its spec, I was pretty lucky. The car originally came with 16", but i asked them to swap them for the 17" which they gladly did, and i just payed the price difference. I completely love it, and am just waiting to get the engine a bit more run in to then see what my fuel consumption is, and get a better idea of what the performance is like.

·
Registered
90 Posts
That's what mine would look like without the added colors, absolutely love it, I had a Corsa VRX before very fast, this isn't as quick but I'm sure it handles a lot better, they are cool cars

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Todge, your car looks sweet. Here in S.A., there aren't many A1's on the road, so every A1 is a head turner. I've only spotted about two on the road in the last 2 weeks - makes me feel privileged. Your car down here will twist necks for sure!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts