Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's me successfully uploaded my pic's,what do you all think of my A1??????

·
Registered
442 Posts
Lovely looking car and fab pictures , aww we pleased for you :)

couldnt tell by the picture , but does your front seats have the s line stitching?

lovely flowers aswel hey

Just a thought what have you guys had in the way of a present when collecting your new car ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Gorgeous car, black is very smart - glad i'm getting it too :) Can't wait to get mine in Jan ... btw where's the snow ?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
a1mum said:
Gorgeous car, black is very smart - glad i'm getting it too :) Can't wait to get mine in Jan ... btw where's the snow ?
Thanks am loving it :D :D :D
we didnt get the snow till saturday :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MDPlatts said:
Are those the "black sprint/leather s-line seats" - they look grey to me.
yes they are but i think they look lighter because of the flash but there not completely black.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kksf5864 said:
Finally I can see some pics of the s-line interior, so excited about getting mine now!!!
when do you get your car??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi , Collected my 1.4 A1 last Wed - pics to follow - can someone tell me how to resize photos and post them .Thanks

Also re complimentary gift - I got nothing and when I asked how much a keyring was - the reply £30 but I had to pay for it - tight or what - has anyone been treated better ?

·
Registered
142 Posts
monza said:
Hi , Collected my 1.4 A1 last Wed - pics to follow - can someone tell me how to resize photos and post them .Thanks

Also re complimentary gift - I got nothing and when I asked how much a keyring was - the reply £30 but I had to pay for it - tight or what - has anyone been treated better ?
thats a ridiculous price, have a look on ebay,different styles at better prices...

·
Registered
69 Posts
I got a full tank of petrol, two dealer keyrings, an umbrella and a tin of Audi sweets which were very nice. I saw the A1 keyring which was £18 but I like the dealer ones as it matches everything else! Anyhow I brought the boot liner the weekend which was £55.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts