Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd share some pix... Not to picked her up yet, hopefully next week.

Noticed a few other A1s arrived too, lovely to see them all and compare. Nice Blue S-Line.

Couldn't really see it properly as still have all the transit protection on, inside and out.

Initial impression - love at first sight. So pleased with the bold colour choice - looks great.... as my sister put it " a storm troopers helmet on wheels", lol. Windows are slightly tinted which I didn't expect but really like.

SD Cards purchased and filled with music...long weekend booked off work... all set. Just need to pick her up!

[album]341[/album]
[album]342[/album]
[album]343[/album]

·
Registered
48 Posts
It says in your signature that you have "Dual-Zone climate control" but there is no such thing on the A1?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Crosara said:
It says in your signature that you have "Dual-Zone climate control" but there is no such thing on the A1?
Strange, that's what it said on my order e-mail. Simply copied and pasted into the signature.

It's the Electronic Climate Control.

·
Registered
48 Posts
It's 100% not dual zone. I'm going to be honest, for some reason I thought it was too, right up until the point where the dealer was giving a tour of my new car and I asked something along the lines of "how do we change individual temperatures" (which he then explained...)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have ordered a white 1.6 tdi sport and also kept saying it looks like a storm trouper helmet. Must be a girlie thing!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think it looks great. Saw one on the the road today too pulling out of Bradford Audi car park, it looked just like yours. At least it was worth all the waiting for you and wishing it would hurry up. I sort of wish I'd got mine now......I'm sure i could have had the keys this weekend.... hopefully February will be a quick month. Dare not ring the dealer now after all the hassle they've given me about it not being possible to hold until March 1st.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts