Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone fitted these themselves or had these fitted?

Dealer wants to charge me £115.00 to fit front and rear mudflaps at PDI.

Am I wrong at thinking this is exspensive when I could possibley do this myself or does the car have to come apart to fit them, remove bumpers ect?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Do you think thats expencive ?,
I made the mistake of asking them to fit front and rear on my a3, bill came to £165.01.(2008)
surley they cant take long to fit,would be interesting to see the price for a set..

·
Registered
127 Posts
The flaps are not cheap to buy in the first place but it's only a ten min job to fit them yourself. On my a3 it was only a case of removing existing screws and aligning flaps with same holes and refitting screws. It's idiot proof !!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Flaps in catalogue were £55 per set originally and £65 fitted. So see how much they are now. All depends how you are with fitting yourself

·
Registered
19 Posts
I haven't got my paperwork to hand but I am sure they were around the £65 fitted quoted above.....

·
Registered
220 Posts
Can anyone post pictures of them fitted please :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Not available for s-line for some reason - can't be because the suspension hasnt been lowered - perhaps the side-skirts/diffuser get in the way.

·
Registered
127 Posts
MDPlatts said:
Not available for s-line for some reason - can't be because the suspension hasnt been lowered - perhaps the side-skirts/diffuser get in the way.
S-line flaps are usually made available at a later date. Sooner the better tho. I prefer car to have them saves alot of spray up the doors 

1 - 12 of 12 Posts