Audi A1 Forum banner

Most expensive A1 order?

15K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  rghealth 
#1 ·
I was at the show room a while back and happened to notice a showroom model which was the 1.4 185bhp with almost every option you could throw at it (or at least I could see).....it was nearly 29k

Just thinking has anyone approached this sort of options list for their model? Seems alot of money for a supermini :)

#2 ·
#3 ·
wow! ive only managed to get up to £25k on the configurator being a bit crazy! thats only a couple of grand short of an a6... or a black edition a4...

who on earth would get an a1 over them bad boys?!

#4 ·
jollyretard said:
wow! ive only managed to get up to £25k on the configurator being a bit crazy! thats only a couple of grand short of an a6... or a black edition a4...

who on earth would get an a1 over them bad boys?!
EXACTLY!!

That is just insane, I thought mine was overpriced at £18k but good residuals meant the pcp was cheap so it didn't matter too much! :lol: :lol:

#8 ·
Use make my 20k a1 feel depressing  still going to be my pride and joy!

#9 ·
Mine is just over 24k - TFSI 185PS... and all the trimmings. I thought it was over the top but no where near an A3 or A4 equivalent with that sort of spec?

I wanted an A3 originally but with the new model coming out next year, I thought I might as well give the little A1 a shot.

#10 ·
cuscorex said:
notin beats singapore...a basic 1.4 tfsi w/o options @ S$126k to get it register,before insurance.
How much is that in UK £?

#11 ·
Bartlett88 said:
Use make my 20k a1 feel depressing  still going to be my pride and joy!
Same just over 20k here... Sounds alot, but find a similar car with the quality, gadgets and resale value similar for 20k. Not many.

So, i'm happy... I would rather talk to my grandchildren about my A1 SLine than a £300 1996 Rover 214Si, haha

#13 ·
taconite2 said:
"kids many many many years ago I used to drive an Audi a1 and listen to soul music"

:p
They would laugh out loud at the A1 in 20 years, haha. :lol:

#15 ·
I hope i dont have grand children in 20 years 

Well just an audi must bs good enough....let alone s line. Dont forget white s line haha and sayin i remember the days when we used used diesel lol 74 mpg was amazing...and there new cars fly using algae lol

#17 ·
cuscorex said:
Mojito said:
cuscorex said:
notin beats singapore...a basic 1.4 tfsi w/o options @ S$126k to get it register,before insurance.
How much is that in UK £?
thats bout £62k,dude..
DAMN!!! I could buy a used R8 for that! :eek: Or possibly a new RS5

#19 ·
taconite2 said:
how much is a loaf of bread in singapore? £100?
living standard here is very much 'city-like' to other parts of the world ...just that car owners here have the extra burden of COE(cert of entitlement) implemented by our govt,bk in the 90s,in order to own a car.this move is their way of controlling the growth of the car population.
price of the COE depends on the quota release & through a bidding sys.price can differ tremendously depending on the market demand @ that period of time.of cos,this exclude the flat 100% import tax imposed on the vehicle which is also factored into the selling price.

#20 ·
Am from Singapore too and cuscorex is from our Singapore community of A1 owners as well.

I'm still waiting for my 185. cost me SGD$140+k (and this isn't the fully specced 185 model... just with the exterior S-line kit and some bells and whistles)

The latest price hit $151k cos the COE is increasing here... :(

#21 ·
kennyshane84 said:
Am from Singapore too and cuscorex is from our Singapore community of A1 owners as well.

I'm still waiting for my 185. cost me SGD$140+k (and this isn't the fully specced 185 model... just with the exterior S-line kit and some bells and whistles)

The latest price hit $151k cos the COE is increasing here... :(
bro,as what Mojito quoted, a used r8 @ 126k equivalent..we payin bout 150k for a 185,we can hv a brand new flagship audi there..here,we can only settle for é smallest in the family.OMG

#22 ·
Wow, no way could i afford a £62k car here in the uk, unless i lived in it, haha.

Just checked the currency converters... You can buy a decent spec 185 for £23k here in the Uk, which is S$46k.

Can you not import one cheaper?

#25 ·
Mojito said:
Wow, no way could i afford a £62k car here in the uk, unless i lived in it, haha.

Just checked the currency converters... You can buy a decent spec 185 for £23k here in the Uk, which is S$46k.

Can you not import one cheaper?
car ownership here is pretty much a heavy commitment prior to home.our cars here depriciates in value anually.COE only has a validity of 10yrs,wil hv to renew it when its due.hence, even if one were to import DIY(which involves lotsa paperwks),u buy it cheap,u'l sell it cheap too when u part it. it stil boils dn to your own money @ é end of é day.é biggest winner is both é dealer & our 'beluv' govt....lol :roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.