Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way that this can be changed so that turning it clockwise moves down the options menu? Mine currently turns anticlockwise and it does my head in?

Obviously I can live with it, but would be good if it could be changed.

Cheers
Poolie

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'd like to know too
It does my head in also!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Everyone on this forum agrees with you - no idea why it seems to go the wrong way round

·
Registered
179 Posts
Just get used to it, it really isnt the end of the world

·
Registered
91 Posts
crosbydavid91 said:
Just get used to it, it really isnt the end of the world
haha - very true
after even only one week im now used to it working counterintuitively :p

·
Registered
38 Posts
I agree at first, but once used to it it just seems normal, mb its set up for LHD vehicles?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Maybe I'm too old but the thing with it being counter intuitive is I always turn it the wrong way

I've never seen anyone defend this as working the correct way, any left handed people think it's OK?

Surely this could be sorted with a small software tweak, or option in the MMI set-up menu

·
Registered
115 Posts
All audi are the same, always have been, i doubt they will change it now, its not that bad to get used to

·
Registered
284 Posts
LHD here and yes it's complicated at the beginning.
Either way I don't use the knob much because it feels fragile so i'd rather use voice/wheel commands and try to make the knob last longer. I'm guessing that if the knob gets faulty for some reason you'll have to buy a new entire head unit and that won't come cheap :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.