Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An RO11 *** sport and then a private plate W12 *** S Line.

With mine in the mix that made 3 Black A1's... all together at one point too :)

J.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Haha - the RO11 one was more than definitely me! I'm normally good at spotting other A1's though!

Over the last month or so though I have seen at least 10 black A1's on the M25... bloody common :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mikecruse

I'm sure would have seen me. We both were on the M4 and peeled over to the M25 anti-clock. You undertook me and then I pulled in behind you for a long while. I then pulled out and followed the S Line for a while. We were all together for a good few minutes. I'm sure you would have remembered.

Give me a wave next time G*** *YJ.

J.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I was actually driving clockwise at J12 at the exact same time, so wasn't me you saw! So that makes 4 A1's on the same bit of the M25 lol.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Pretty sure I was following you down the M3 this evening! If not theres another Black Sline!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did have a Black A1 (RO11 with an X in the plate) behind me for while tonight. We both pulled off at the Bracknell junction. Mine would have been the very dirty S Line infront of you if it was me!

Official 'spot' then if it was us?

J.

·
Registered
619 Posts
fdpxfunix said:
I did have a Black A1 (RO11 with an X in the plate) behind me for while tonight. We both pulled off at the Bracknell junction. Mine would have been the very dirty S Line infront of you if it was me!

Official 'spot' then if it was us?

J.
Yep that was me! In my courtesy car though (just happens to be another Black A1 ;) )

·
Registered
619 Posts
It is an S-line but I thought they were 17's, might be 18's though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts