Audi A1 Forum banner

London Meet

8K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  Kaiser Soze 
#1 ·
I know this is in the wrong place, but I know I don't check the "events" section...

Would be awesome to arrange a meeting around our Capital, where I assume the majority of us reside.

Any feedback/comments on the following locations?

Croydon
Crystal Palace
Bromley
Central London

And all surrounding areas? (=

Would be a GREAT way to see other A1's and peoples different specifications and to also answer questions any of us have in person. AND even for non A1 owners to come and have a look, as I know not all models are always at dealers....

Let's get on this like hot cakes and make this happen.

Jordan

#4 ·
Hi I'm new on here ands get my new A1 on the 1st of March! (2.0TDI Black Edition)

I am in the Tunbridge Wells area and would come up to S.E London for a meet!

Kep me posted...

Rich

#5 ·
Anywhere other then west london would be preferred here! Just an agg to get home to essex!

#6 ·
BigDeuce451 said:
How about a meet in south Norfolk or north Suffolk? You might be lucky enough to meet some of the locals with webbed feet. :lol:
I do have two toes stuck together on each foot... Does that count? :lol:

#7 ·
BigDeuce451 said:
How about a meet in south Norfolk or north Suffolk? You might be lucky enough to meet some of the locals with webbed feet. :lol:
Don't tell everyone about our webbed feet and hands, they will all flood over here and want to breed with us so they can have these marvelous appendages!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Sorry if this is a bit off topic ;)

#12 ·
Yer id probably be up for that at some point, could always do it like at Bluewater or Lakeside, somewhere everyone knows how to get to

#13 ·
Mad has got a point...both very easy to get too.

Also up the road from me aswell!

#16 ·
Bartlett88 said:
Anywhere other then west london would be preferred here! Just an agg to get home to essex!
What's wrong with West London!?

I vote West London!

#17 ·
West London is complete opposite of London for me, complete Agg to get too.

#19 ·
Ill come along if it is not West London... Too far for me :lol:

Half price VCDS? £10 :lol: :lol: :lol:

#20 ·
Mojito said:
Ill come along if it is not West London... Too far for me :lol:

Half price VCDS? £10 :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol

Where you thinking then?

I'd be down for some VCDS action!

#21 ·
Bond Street? Big Deuce and Mr Fish Fingers said meet them there at 1pm sharp! They are coming along with out A1 but have a few bags of stuff they said! ;) :lol:

No, seriously... Im not too sure. Is there anywhere cool that we could get a few car pics?

Any suggestions anyone?

#24 ·
You know! Always the quietest car park. When I was at college I use to work in choice haha

#25 ·
I'd probably say docklands or some building site type place of you wanted to take pics?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.