Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is in the wrong place, but I know I don't check the "events" section...

Would be awesome to arrange a meeting around our Capital, where I assume the majority of us reside.

Any feedback/comments on the following locations?

Croydon
Crystal Palace
Bromley
Central London

And all surrounding areas? (=

Would be a GREAT way to see other A1's and peoples different specifications and to also answer questions any of us have in person. AND even for non A1 owners to come and have a look, as I know not all models are always at dealers....

Let's get on this like hot cakes and make this happen.

Jordan

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
How about a meet in south Norfolk or north Suffolk? You might be lucky enough to meet some of the locals with webbed feet. :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good idea, me personally wud like to wait till I have mine. The jealousy that I wud have wud be unbearable! Lol.
Ive seen a black s line with every extra going outside a bowling hall in chelmsford.... I was looking round it for a good 10 mins!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi I'm new on here ands get my new A1 on the 1st of March! (2.0TDI Black Edition)

I am in the Tunbridge Wells area and would come up to S.E London for a meet!

Kep me posted...

Rich

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Anywhere other then west london would be preferred here! Just an agg to get home to essex!

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
BigDeuce451 said:
How about a meet in south Norfolk or north Suffolk? You might be lucky enough to meet some of the locals with webbed feet. :lol:
I do have two toes stuck together on each foot... Does that count? :lol:

·
Registered
218 Posts
BigDeuce451 said:
Don't tell everyone about our webbed feet and hands, they will all flood over here and want to breed with us so they can have these marvelous appendages!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Sorry if this is a bit off topic ;)

·
Registered
218 Posts
BigDeuce451 said:
Alright, you two (tichc and Mojito) are on the Freak List :lol:
I would take that as a compliment from a man with a kitten on his shoulder, if I had a GSH. :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yer id probably be up for that at some point, could always do it like at Bluewater or Lakeside, somewhere everyone knows how to get to

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Mad has got a point...both very easy to get too.

Also up the road from me aswell!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'd be up for either of these, have been keeping my eye out for a meet around London for a while, let's make it happen !

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is the bluewater or lakeside meet ever going to happen? Just got my new A1 and am buzzing to go out for a spin, would be cool with some other A1 members!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Bartlett88 said:
Anywhere other then west london would be preferred here! Just an agg to get home to essex!
What's wrong with West London!?

I vote West London!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
West London is complete opposite of London for me, complete Agg to get too.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Ill come along if it is not West London... Too far for me :lol:

Half price VCDS? £10 :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Mojito said:
Ill come along if it is not West London... Too far for me :lol:

Half price VCDS? £10 :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol