Audi A1 Forum banner

Living the dream !!!

8K views 40 replies 9 participants last post by  Mojito 
good to know your pleased!

im now thinking of swapping my black sport a1 for a white a1 with xenons and 18's.... basically Mojito's car haha

mines got over 10k on it now, so not like i havent used it... decisions?!

mark33 said:
jollyretard said:

im now thinking of swapping my black sport a1 for a white a1 with xenons and 18's.... basically Mojito's car haha

Why bother - you unhappy with yours then?

Mark
it would be a swap for a 2012 model mate... so would save me loads going in and out to london as the new tdi is congestion charge exempt

Mojito said:
jollyretard said:

I say go for it!

My current car was a stock car and although i love the car i have... Its not the spec i really wanted.

I was without a car and couldnt wait for a factory order, so pulled the trigger on this decent spec A1 until the other one arrives.

I will keep the Glacier white A1 for a few years, or until/if a four seater A1 cabriolet arrives.
haha cheers for the advice

Swg79 said:
Not to show off, but mine is a 40k Audi and apart from the leather (which really is fab), the A1 is the equal if not superior in some aspects. I've only sat in Sports and an SE and they were just as good as the TT. The screen is superior and the build quality is no different! Kinda feel like I've wasted my money somewhat :-(
must be the tt ;) - my a6 was much better than the a1

Bartlett88 said:
jollyretard said:
Swg79 said:
Not to show off, but mine is a 40k Audi and apart from the leather (which really is fab), the A1 is the equal if not superior in some aspects. I've only sat in Sports and an SE and they were just as good as the TT. The screen is superior and the build quality is no different! Kinda feel like I've wasted my money somewhat :-(
must be the tt ;) - my a6 was much better than the a1
How much was ur insurance on a6 mate?
was a tuned v6 (not according to the insurance!)... came out at just 2.5k a year

Mojito said:
Thats alot of cash for insurance! :shock:

And i thought £300 a year was bad, haha.
that was a 19 year old on a 3litre A6 haha

haha! mojito, have you been to ibiza many times? (just putting 2 n 2 together here remembering that your a dj)

Mojito said:
Yes, a few times... But you wont know me, haha.
haha no i wasnt implying that, i didnt go clubbin in the 80's so i wouldnt know you

just booked a holiday to san antonio, was wondering what the best bars etc are

only going for 4 days (due to work commitments) but, i aim to make the most out of it every night!

Bartlett, i can see us two getting banned... between the two of us we seem to derail every thread we comment in

Bartlett88 said:
Actually this thread begun with giorgos finshin tlking bwt cyprus...cyprus is a holiday and main attraction is ayia napa...ayia napa has many clubs and bars one the largest in europe...however the largest club scene in europe is ibiza...so we arent off topic
keep justifying it... your doing good!

haha nah dont think we'd get banned, only kiddin, but lets not tempt fate!

giorgos said:
Haha I love how i opened this topic about my A1 and suddenly everyone says random things despite the fact that everyone is Off the topic! Btw ayia napa cannot be compared to Ibiza for heavens sake! It's like comparing the R8 engine with the A1 ! Wait for the pictures tomorrow so that I can bring this topics point back again !! Cheers from Cyprus again !
:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.