Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no words for my Sline which I have just collected. I just cannot find anything bad to say! Where to start from ? ! I had doubts for the standard system however it feel top class really. As for the quality I just cannot explain, you just have to feel it. Everyone that is waiting for their A1 you will understand that it is a worthy wait ! Photos coming soon. Cheers from sunny Cyprus !

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
giorgos said:
I have no words for my Sline which I have just collected. I just cannot find anything bad to say! Where to start from ? ! I had doubts for the standard system however it feel top class really. As for the quality I just cannot explain, you just have to feel it. Everyone that is waiting for their A1 you will understand that it is a worthy wait ! Photos coming soon. Cheers from sunny Cyprus !
Rub it in twice...brand new s line and living in cyprus lol

Glad you love it, cant wait for my baby. Wish i cud be collecting it soon while the weathers nice but hay ho at least i may get the full benefits of the DRLs and Bi Xenons in september

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Congrats on your new car... It really is top class! The interior just oozes quality!

Feels like a 40k Audi inside! :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Mojito said:
Congrats on your new car... It really is top class! The interior just oozes quality!

Lavish praise indeed, but you could be right.I have not even sat in a £40k Audi so have no comparison.

Mark

·
Registered
50 Posts
mark33 said:
Mojito said:

Lavish praise indeed, but you could be right.I have not even sat in a £40k Audi so have no comparison.

Mark
There's plenty of 40k Audi's in the showroom ;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
good to know your pleased!

im now thinking of swapping my black sport a1 for a white a1 with xenons and 18's.... basically Mojito's car haha

mines got over 10k on it now, so not like i havent used it... decisions?!

·
Registered
126 Posts
11fires said:
mark33 said:
Mojito said:

Mark
There's plenty of 40k Audi's in the showroom ;)
Doh - well i never - didn't realise that.Can't be bothered as I couldn't afford it anyway.

Mark

·
Registered
126 Posts
jollyretard said:

im now thinking of swapping my black sport a1 for a white a1 with xenons and 18's.... basically Mojito's car haha

Why bother - you unhappy with yours then?

Mark

·
Registered
305 Posts
mark33 said:
jollyretard said:

Mark
it would be a swap for a 2012 model mate... so would save me loads going in and out to london as the new tdi is congestion charge exempt

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
jollyretard said:

I say go for it!

My current car was a stock car and although i love the car i have... Its not the spec i really wanted.

I was without a car and couldnt wait for a factory order, so pulled the trigger on this decent spec A1 until the other one arrives.

I will keep the Glacier white A1 for a few years, or until/if a four seater A1 cabriolet arrives.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Mojito said:
jollyretard said:

I say go for it!

My current car was a stock car and although i love the car i have... Its not the spec i really wanted.

I was without a car and couldnt wait for a factory order, so pulled the trigger on this decent spec A1 until the other one arrives.

I will keep the Glacier white A1 for a few years, or until/if a four seater A1 cabriolet arrives.
haha cheers for the advice

·
Registered
126 Posts
jollyretard said:
mark33 said:
jollyretard said:

Mark
it would be a swap for a 2012 model mate... so would save me loads going in and out to london as the new tdi is congestion charge exempt
Fair enough - good point,had not considered that.

Mark

·
Registered
52 Posts
giorgos said:
First shot from inside the showroom . I will come with a few more tomorrow !
Congrats! Really nice.

·
Registered
107 Posts
mark33 said:
Mojito said:

Mark
Not to show off, but mine is a 40k Audi and apart from the leather (which really is fab), the A1 is the equal if not superior in some aspects. I've only sat in Sports and an SE and they were just as good as the TT. The screen is superior and the build quality is no different! Kinda feel like I've wasted my money somewhat :-(

·
Registered
305 Posts
Swg79 said:
Not to show off, but mine is a 40k Audi and apart from the leather (which really is fab), the A1 is the equal if not superior in some aspects. I've only sat in Sports and an SE and they were just as good as the TT. The screen is superior and the build quality is no different! Kinda feel like I've wasted my money somewhat :-(
must be the tt ;) - my a6 was much better than the a1

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
jollyretard said:
Swg79 said:
How much was ur insurance on a6 mate?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Bartlett88 said:
jollyretard said:
Swg79 said:
was a tuned v6 (not according to the insurance!)... came out at just 2.5k a year

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
jollyretard said:
Bartlett88 said:
jollyretard said:
Swg79 said:
was a tuned v6 (not according to the insurance!)... came out at just 2.5k a year
Not to bad lol i had a focus st and it came out at 2.6k but turned out it was a qoute for a women lol for a man they wanted 6 k jahaha but id had the car for 3 months so all went tits up. Eventually they admitted fault and said i cud have womens price but it got stolen 2 months lata absolute nightmare

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Thats alot of cash for insurance! :shock:

And i thought £300 a year was bad, haha.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts