Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What exterior colour looks best for the red/black Milano leather seat interior ?
I am thinking either Shiraz Red or Ice Silver exterior without the contrast.
On most pictures and videos the red leather interior is a really nice bordeaux colour but the small leather sample that I viewed at a dealer was a lot more pale and bright red. Can anybody confirm this please ?

Also are the heated mirrors worth getting ?

·
Registered
138 Posts
The heated mirrors are definitely worth getting. You'll be surprised how often you want to switch them on to get rid of condensation/frost/rain water. The other advantage is that they fold close to the body of the car (much closer than the A3 I had), which is great if you're paranoid about damage from passing cyclists or pedestrians, or anyone else who doesn't bother to look where they're going :)

Silver, glacier white or black for that interior IMO, although most people choose the exterior colour first ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
ive got a shiraz red its a dark colour very nice but i didnt like the milano red its too post box so i went for classic red which is expensive but a good match, prob only worth it if you are gonna have the car for some time

·
Registered
32 Posts
If I was getting red/black milano I'd go for a Black/Glacier White exterior.

If I could have anything I wanted I'd get a sphere blue exterior with black leather.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've got Amalfi with red/black milano. Check my gallery.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
+1 on Glacier or Black.

Red/black leather is not available on S-Line though! :(

·
Registered
619 Posts
Red + white and Red + black always looks great - either of those i'd say! Maybe even Daytona

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Yep Daytona would look dope with red leather, but again... Daytona only on S-Line!!! Ahhhh Audi!!! :(

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for the style advices. After reviewing some forum pictures with the Glacier White exterior; yes it looks awesome. I will visit a dealer later this week to look for this 2012 colour in combination with the red/black interior.

Guess the Glacier White will suppress minor scratches better than the Shiraz Red.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
If you are going for a Sport... I would say Glacier and Black/Red leather will look awesome!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Correct, I am going for a Sport with Xenons and a few other non-style related extras

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Peter said:
Correct, I am going for a Sport with Xenons and a few other non-style related extras
I like your choices! Go for it! :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts