Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I did originally pre-order a A1 a few years ago, but as my situation changed i decided to cancel. :(

Now, i am just about to sell my Audi A2..... So i am looking into leasing an A1 TDI for two years... Maybe three.

I am just wondering if you guys have spotted any good deals out there? I could go out and buy an A1, but the wife would kill me spending the House deposit! ;)

Cheers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Your could try Ling's Cars.

The web site design is awful but apparently they are genuine and offer good deals.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, they are quite pricey on their A1 deals.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Don't know what you ordered several years back, but it wasnt an A1.

The A1 has only been orderable for about 8 months with deliveries only starting 4 months or so ago and usually long waiting lists (I should get mine 3 days short of 6 months after placing the order).

There are no deals/discounts on the car - more on things like finance and surrounding things thrown in.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MDPlatts said:
Don't know what you ordered several years back, but it wasnt an A1.

The A1 has only been orderable for about 8 months with deliveries only starting 4 months or so ago and usually long waiting lists (I should get mine 3 days short of 6 months after placing the order).

There are no deals/discounts on the car - more on things like finance and surrounding things thrown in.
It was an A1...... As soon as the A1 MetroProject was announced in 2007!!!
Left a deposit at the Audi dealer back then!

I'm not looking to 'Buy' i am looking to 'Lease'

Found a 24 month deal on a A1 TDI Sport £914 deposit and £175 a month including VAT.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mojito said:
Found a 24 month deal on a A1 TDI Sport £914 deposit and £175 a month including VAT.
Just out of interest who did you find this deal with - would be interested in what a 1.4 TFSi S-Line would cost.

·
Registered
142 Posts
jbrazier said:
Mojito said:
Just out of interest who did you find this deal with - would be interested in what a 1.4 TFSi S-Line would cost.
And how many mile per year did you say you did..?
sounds too good to be true..

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, it is a 5k per year deal, or the 8k deal is £152+VAT - £183

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hilly, which company did you use? I am shopping about for quotes, should order one in a few days.

I really like the S-Line, but cant go over £200 a month inc VAT.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My deal is A1 1.6 TDI SE @ £256 inc VAT with Advance key and Bluetooth prep (the cheap one). Ordered in October and still waiting. Initail payment is just shy of £800 + 23x £256. 12.000 miles pa.

If I do the same search now with same specs I get just under £300 a month

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was also going to lease as my wifes last car was a leased A3 Sline but the lease deals were not attractive for A1 S-lines as this was spec I wanted . The best deal I got was £249 per month including vat for a 1.6Tdi Sline , this was from freedom contracts . In the end I decided to buy as it made more sense .

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How much do you pay a month, if you dont mind me asking. I am going for a test drive tomorrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts