Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all

i will be selling my kw spring kit that is currently on my a1 and has been for a month only reason for sale is im upgrading to coilovers to get even better stance

even if your not into modifying this kit brngs the a1 even more alive in the corners

before i take it of is there anyone interested? im looking for £100 to ease the expense of the coilovers :)

HEY - JOYS OF LIVING AT HOME MY DAD WANTS HIS ATTIC SPACE BACK AND THESE GONE SO AM OPEN TO OFFERS PLEASE RING OR EMAIL ME FOR QUESTIONS 07825880190

Jack

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Yup, interested, PM sent mate :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi there are the springs still for sale and also do you have any pics of the car as i collect my my new a1 monday and ive ordered some 18s for it just want to see how low the 30mm springs drop it cheers jim

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jimboba1 said:
hi there are the springs still for sale and also do you have any pics of the car as i collect my my new a1 monday and ive ordered some 18s for it just want to see how low the 30mm springs drop it cheers jim
sorry these are still for sale!! :) let me know!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HEY - JOYS OF LIVING AT HOME MY DAD WANTS HIS ATTIC SPACE BACK AND THESE GONE SO AM OPEN TO OFFERS PLEASE RING OR EMAIL ME FOR QUESTIONS 07825880190

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.