Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here We Go Then....

slammed on the front i am soo happy with it and couldnt recommend kw higher what a ride :) best coilovers ever!!

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
207 Posts
How it should look out the factory..What's the ride like?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Aahhhhhh! Beautiful and great choice of wheels! Prob won't do mine until next spring!
Can u show us more pics of the stance from the side? Able to go any lower on the rear?

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
It's been dropped lower than a pair of hookers knickers! :D

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
intlmouse said:
Mo what drop is your daytona grey on? Coil overs or springs.
It's not my A1... Just a pic for a thread reference! But i think it is on -35 H&R springs

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
intlmouse said:
AHhh ok thanks though.. Any idea how it affects our warranty? I think it becomes invalid?
It probably would tbh. Anything related to the suspension would be invalid.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mojito said:
intlmouse said:
AHhh ok thanks though.. Any idea how it affects our warranty? I think it becomes invalid?
It probably would tbh. Anything related to the suspension would be invalid.
Although I did hear the best way round it would be to keep your old shocks and springs and swap em back if u Need to take the car back. also heard it shud technically only effect the warrantynon anything that can be linked to yout suspension? So for example if u had an engine probably clearly that shud still be covered? No? That's just what I've read on other forums

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i will get some more pics up asap!! the ride it fantastic really should be how they all should come out the factory... there is no way of going lower on the back with out takin adjusters out something i may consider but want to see how they settle!!! and for reference any engine problems ect will still be covered under warrenty i checked!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Jacky_t said:
i will get some more pics up asap!! the ride it fantastic really should be how they all should come out the factory... there is no way of going lower on the back with out takin adjusters out something i may consider but want to see how they settle!!! and for reference any engine problems ect will still be covered under warrenty i checked!!
Glad to hear Audi isn't stupid and will still cover us for other things on the warranty. What do you mean by adjusters?
Thanks! You have very good taste my friend!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks slick! how much that end up costing?

Any issues with wheel scrubbing? On bumps/ speed bumps?

·
Registered
58 Posts
that looks great im gunna be getting coilovers for my a1 and was wondering what size rims and tyres are on yours because it looks spot on :)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
WOW! Looks nice Mate, but hope you don't hit a bump while you're turning those wheels. Oh, my tyres.......my wheels......my wheel wells.....DAMN IT!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if i can take the rear adjusters out ride will be hard but a little bit lower!!! and it handels like a dream go kw total drop cost me around £700 but i cut a deal with KW and they possible will be using my car at a few shows due to the a1 being new ect... lucky really ive found similar to a few users on here if your the first... you can get discounts... just be cheeky!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Jacky_t said:
if i can take the rear adjusters out ride will be hard but a little bit lower!!! and it handels like a dream go kw total drop cost me around £700 but i cut a deal with KW and they possible will be using my car at a few shows due to the a1 being new ect... lucky really ive found similar to a few users on here if your the first... you can get discounts... just be cheeky!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I've jus moved here from Canada so nt familiar with the whole moding scene here? Any good wheel shops and/or independent garages u can recommend? I'm in the Bristol area.. But wouldn't mind driving further for a good shop to have my work done there.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im in bristol!! haha and yea sure r-tec autodesign is who i get all my stuff from :) and garage wise its all about launch motorsport google them :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Jacky_t said:
im in bristol!! haha and yea sure r-tec autodesign is who i get all my stuff from :) and garage wise its all about launch motorsport google them :)
Awesome!! I take delivery end of Sept! Will defo have to meet up then! :D
Thanks for the info on garages. Only one I saw on other forums thatbppl were recommending was streetwise? ever heard of em?
Btw any idea in terms of offset ranges for the a1? Moving from my merc to Audi... Back to basics haha :p

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ive been in the motor industry 4 years mate and have never heard of streetwise.... not to say they are bad just havent heard... haha :) not to sure i got 8.5j :) 5mm spacers

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.