Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my glacier white s line TDI. Extras include bi xenons, bose sound system, climate control and 18 inch alloys.

Collecting 1st sept because i dnt wana waste a whole plate.

Can not wait!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Awesome! We collect similar specs same day! ;)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If ur around essex/london we shud meet up to get some dirty/jealous looks by passers by lol

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Haha 'Twins' ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just collected my RDI s Line today, Amalfi white with Dayona roofline, Bose, xenons, 18" wheels and a few other extras and its a real head turner!

You wont be disapointed in September!

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Wicked Phil... How does the Bose sound in the A1? I have the standard system atm, but the new car will have Bose :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mojito<

The Bose sounds brilliant, my first A4 had Bose my second one not and I regretted it. As such, was determined to have Bose and now really pleased with both the sound and the cool looking speakers.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Thats good to hear!... I have had Bose in my TT and A2 and it sounded pretty good. But i haven't heard the A1's Bose yet! Are the speakers lit up by white or red LEDs?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mojito

It looks white to me and the back lighting is adjusted on the MMI, first night out in it tonight so still finding my way around the adjustments on the MMI, but you will not be disappointed

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
One thing i hate about the back lighting, i can't turn off the footwell lighting and have the others full beam! :(

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh dnt im itchin now...wishin my life away till sept...werent to sure to go with the glacier white but hope its smart.

I was tempted on the cumulus blue becoz they had one in showroom and looked lovely.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.