Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D S Line 1.4 TFSI in Amalfi White with panaramic sunfoof, xenons, 18 inch alloys, bose, electronic climate control, light and rain sensors and connectivity pack. :D

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome. Hoping to get mine similar time. Where abouts are you from?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi ordered mine from Doncaster Audi,..... Great service :D .....week 7 unfortunatley should have said week9 :?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered mine from Audi Birmingham...

1.4 TFSI S-Line in Brilliant Black with Xenon Plus Headlights, BOSE Surround Sound, Electric Folding & Heated Mirrors, Parking System Plus and Connectivity Pack :D

Have to wait til March as well tho :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks...yours sounds nice too! Im not usually a fan of white cars but I think small cars like A1 look really gd in it. I was torn between white and black but went for black to match the rest of the family cars lol :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was torn between the black, red and white! I've got a black TT at the moment, so went for a totally different colour! But did find it hard to choose! :?

·
Registered
4 Posts
haha, yh the options were crazy. it was so easy to spec it up and splash out loads. just cant wait to get it now tho. my mum has ordered an A5 but she's gettin hers in a couple of wks as it was already in stock. suppose it will be worth the wait for a factory order built for me lol! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts