Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, currently run an Audi R8 V10 Spyder but have just bought an A1 as my daily car, dealer had a cancelled order which was fully loaded at about £22k, Phantom black with black leather, 18" wheels and comunications pack plus many other options, should get delivery at end of November. Great looking little car which should hold its value well and be cheap to run! will post pictures when i get it, thanks, Colin

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome. I saw a black V10 Spyder yesterday cruising along locally. 60 reg, roof down, going at about 20mph. Twas a lovely car.

Hopefully getting my mini-R8 end of this month.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They look good in black, mine is in Sepang blue, would post pics but cant work out how to yet! what colour you going for on your new Audi?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Sepang blue with grey blades would suit me fine!

My A1 will be a Daytona Grey s-line with black leather (what else?!). It replaces the Lupo GTI I owned for just over three years, which was sold three weeks ago.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I love the A1, but if I had an R8 V10 Spyder I don't know if I would ever leave it at home :mrgreen:

Seriously, congrats on your buy. Black with the 18" wheels should look really good! Please post if you can.

·
Registered
274 Posts
How do you get black leather on an S-Line - or are you not in the UK (where we don't get such options) - or was it an Audi Exclusive leather interior ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Mr Platts, the S Line comes as standard with black leather and sprint cloth centers and the embossed s line logo in front seats, yes, im in the UK, Lake District.

·
Registered
274 Posts
It was you not mentioning the "sprint cloth" that threw me - I want full leather (but not at exclusive prices) - just hope they add it soon - like in the November price list which seems overdue.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
You can order these in Germany

SLine Full Leather.png

The seats cost an extra 575 Euro, the leather another 1100 Euro.

Not cheap!

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yeah - tell me about it - still approx 3 months to (current/estimated) build date - so plenty of time (and probably another 2 month delay) to get them added - hopefully when the 185 goes on sale.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very smart, hopefully these will be standard on the S1! thanks for sharing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.