1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
220 Posts
They have now changed the Tax on page 56 to show the second year tax rates!

·
Registered
274 Posts
They've mucked up the co2 - on page 18, the 1.4sline is 119g/km - but by p56, its gone back upto its original 122g/km (which I suspect is correct) - its just a continuation of the sloppy preparation of the information - like the fact that the website can't get it right either, it gets the number (122g/km) correct - but then says its band "C" - when its "D".

All of which are false advertising.

But them I'm just pissed off with Audi UK - make me wait 6 months for a car, the don't make the options I wanted available to order (full leather s-line and 185hp engine) - despite having been available in germany for months until (in conjunction with an incompetent salesman - now sadly departed (perhaps the two are related) :D) - it goes confirmed. Then to cap it all, my week 4 build is brought forward to week 2 - but then put back 3 weeks due to bad weather and don't mention the VAT rise (an extra £650-700 rise). If I hadn't waited 6 months and would loose the £1K deposit, I'd cancel.

I'll see how it is and will probably only keep it until the S1 quattro becomes available to order rather than the 5 years I'd planned.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Includes prices

·
Registered
442 Posts
I thought the picture of the s line seats looked different?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts