Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is collection day today, so off to Audi AG we go!

Will post pics as we get them!

Jae

·
Registered
442 Posts
Aww lucky you , well pleased for you and will be looking forward to hearing you thoughts on your new baby and pictures

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
A1 Sline 1a.jpg

A1 Sline 2.JPG

A1 Sline 3.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
512 Posts
Looks very very nice!

How does it drive? :)

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have no idea, our blogger (Kri) drove it back to her offices behind me. We're installing our Blog software over the weekend and will start "blogging" about her ownership of the A1.

She did say to me that it is so nice to drive, felt safe and confident in it and even said it compared to the old VW Golf GTi in terms of responsiveness. No problem doing 110 mph either!

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No problem, got the car warmed up first, then a cruise down the autobahn. Running in is about treating the engine with care - not running it ragged when cold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was going to tell you to change your avatar to relect that pretty roof line, but then noticed that you posted from your phone...lol

·
Registered
442 Posts

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Panoramic sunroof is one that opens, not static, so its separate.

Re the pedals, I believe you pull off the old ones and push these ones on. Should have them on Monday

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.