·
Premium Member
873 Posts
YES like everything :p

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
ok where's the wheel bolt?

the space on the left is for the first aid kit, it slots in upright...

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lloydy said:
did you get your free litre of oil,mine slotted in there?
No! Have i been done a good un?

·
Registered
28 Posts
yes,you should of had a free litre of mobil oil in that space mate,you should check the level after around 600 miles,top it up if needed thats why you get it

·
Registered
99 Posts
Haven't checked whether it's 1 or 2 litres, but I got two bottles of oil (they 1 litre each?)
Allso got 1st aid kit... And the canister of tyre sealant!

Your also missing the Bose amp ;)

One thing I haven't checked is, do a1's come with wheel locking nuts? If so where's the adaptor?

Oh n I managed to sQueeze a mini Hoover under the boot floor :)

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lloydy said:
yes,you should of had a free litre of mobil oil in that space mate,you should check the level after around 600 miles,top it up if needed thats why you get it
I now know why they are called stealers! :lol:

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
tool kit in mine guys incase I feel like stripping my car to bits!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi,

I got the litre of oil in a pvc case with velcro on the back. Sits nicely in the space to the left on the wheel well under the floor, held to the side wall with the velcro on the carpet.

In the empty space in your picture mine had the first aid kit. It is wedged in between the two spacer things in that space standing on it's long edge (hope that makes sense!). I did not think it looked right and am wondering what the space might be for too.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Some of the spare 'slots' are for stowing a removeable tow hitch.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
I think I can see that in the pic

·
Registered
71 Posts
did you guys know that in the 185 there is a massive black plastic box :shock: on the left hand side that stops you from dropping the boot floor... :x Very annoyed I am! I am not sure what it is for!? I will take some pictures and show you. Maybe someone will be able to enlighten me on this :?

·
Registered
99 Posts
geoxis said:
did you guys know that in the 185 there is a massive black plastic box :shock: on the left hand side that stops you from dropping the boot floor... :x Very annoyed I am! I am not sure what it is for!? I will take some pictures and show you. Maybe someone will be able to enlighten me on this :?
Errm don't suppose you have the Bose sound system? :)

·
Registered
921 Posts
Even without Bose, you can't drop the floor without putting in some packing to keep it level.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
You can on the tdi...wider battery...

·
Registered
71 Posts
JustDorian said:
Errm don't suppose you have the Bose sound system? :)
No I do not have the Bose sound system, just the standard.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Chelmersteve said:
Even without Bose, you can't drop the floor without putting in some packing to keep it level.
On certain models you can and I think Audi has redesigned this, because it was demonstrated to me at the Festival of speed.

here is a picture of my boot with the huge black box... :cry:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts