• The A1 is very Manly and i am a Female

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • The A1 is very Manly and i am a Male

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • The A1 is very Manly and i am a Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The A1 is very Girly and i am a Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The A1 is very both sex and it is none of your business who i am you weirdo :D

Votes: 23 35.4%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what percentage of A1 owners are Male or Female. There was a bit of banter over certain cars that seemed to be a bit girly (Not mentioning any names) ;)

What sex are you and do you think the A1 is a girly car?

You can vote above and i have included 'Other' as i didn't want to leave anyone out :lol:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Voted :roll:

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
triplefan said:
Voted :roll:
Haha, i wonder who voted 'Weirdo' Triple? hmmm, haha :lol:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Girly with the xenon plus drls and manly with the xtec drls....:).

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahhh the famous Audi fairy lights, haha. Looks like it is more of a mans car from the poll, with myself in second place, haha. :D

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
It could be a girly car... The drivers sun visor has a makeup mirror. My old seat Ibiza didn't have this - just one on the passenger side....

·
Registered
13 Posts
I personally thought it is more masculine, typical 'aggressive' Audi grill and all that... When lookin' around for a small car (supermini, A1 is classed as one on Wikipedia :) ), the A1 definitely feels and looks more manly compared to others in the class, like the Mini, Fiat 500 etc.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do really think it is more of a mans car, as these A1 chicks wouldn't know how to use all those gadgets inside. ;)

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
It could be a mans car as the glove compartment is too small for all that makeup :p

I'm joking!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha :D

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Mans car - the default voice on the mmi is a very sexy sounding female. :p

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Girls car - they used Justin timberlake to advertise it :p

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'd say yes. Any 'supermini' is a bit girly really and they used Justin Timberlake to advertise it so who do you think they were trying to appeal to? :lol:

It's without a doubt the manliest in it's class but then looking at the competition, it's not exactly difficult! :lol:

Who knows, maybe it is the first ever manly supermini? But then they did also make it's biggest engine a 1.4 so perhaps not... :)

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Aston Martin cygnet is a mans supermini! :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Its an awesome car for either sex, if only I could get my hands on one!!!!!! I hang around the showrooms sitting in them dreaming of my own one day :lol:

·
Registered
305 Posts
taconite2 said:
Aston Martin cygnet is a mans supermini! :p
Your joking right? have you seen pictures of it?

richieshore said:
I'd say yes. Any 'supermini' is a bit girly really and they used Justin Timberlake to advertise it so who do you think they were trying to appeal to? :lol:

It's without a doubt the manliest in it's class but then looking at the competition, it's not exactly difficult! :lol:

Who knows, maybe it is the first ever manly supermini? But then they did also make it's biggest engine a 1.4 so perhaps not... :)
110% agree with this

how can you call an a1 manly? whoever voted that is kidding themselves but fooling no one!!!

cars like nissan navaras, a8's, range rover vogues, corvettes... these are MANLY cars.

an a1? do me a favour

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Disneybabe said:
Its an awesome car for either sex, if only I could get my hands on one!!!!!! I hang around the showrooms sitting in them dreaming of my own one day :lol:
A1 stalker :p

·
Registered
62 Posts
jollyretard said:
how can you call an a1 manly? whoever voted that is kidding themselves but fooling no one!!!
Completely agree with this sentiment. The somewhat misogynistic wording of the poll options and the tone of subsequent posts make it quite clear that some posters are projecting their own masculine insecurities.

At the end of the day, its a bloody good car which offers style, comfort and economy in a single package. Why does it have to gender-labelled?

PF.xx

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's only a bit of humour! :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts