Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a good glass cleaner for cleaning the interior glass, I cleaned the interior glass the other day with Autoglyms Fast Glass its worked ok for the side windows but there are some streak marks for the front and back windows. Anyone have any ideas or recommendations?

Many Thanks
Dave

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
windolene?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I keep things simple- a damp cloth with a touch of stardrops on to clean all the grease off; then while still damp a scrunched up newspaper. I wouldn't do it on a hot sunny day though- dries out too quickly. Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best....

·
Registered
38 Posts
If ur using AG fast glass use blue paper towel, works like news paper and soaks up all the grease. I use swissvax crystal, which is similar to fast glass in its aplication but much easier and results are much better.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Spray some Windex and wipe clean with newspaper. No lint residue and crystal clear glass.....period! ;)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hi

I use Autoglym glass polish and the windows always look streak free. One piece of advice, be careful using it as splashes on the dash or door trims are a nightmare to get off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.