Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what premiums people are paying on their new A1's
I'm getting a 1.4tfsi stronic sline so anybody who's got one I'd be interested to know what your paying. I'll be transfering my existing policy first but would like to know what averages people are paying. Then I can decide if I cancel my existing policy and set up a brand new one when I get the car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
£259 fully comp with protected no claims from ensure...... That's for the boss (it's her car after all) and myself

Stafford postcode

Hope that helps

Oh.... S-line TDI, 18" alloys

·
Registered
220 Posts
£1080 ;-( that's what I get for being 20!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nipz said:
Alright mate, you could be a really huge help for me, how many no claims do you have? If any. and who was that quote with?

£1400 for me I'm 20, 1.4 TFSI S-Line

·
Registered
811 Posts
Quote from Audi as part of the 7 day delivery insurance cover £278 for the wife, me named driver, Class 1 business, late 30's full NCD based on south coast

·
Registered
33 Posts
As all my no claims bonuses are on two other policys for the R8 and the X6 i have had to start a new policy for the A1, i tried many places inc Audi who wanted over £900! i got the best deal through my existing broker, A Plan, the policy is with Aviva and is £560, im 46 and the car is worth £21k so i dont think thats bad, apparently each year it should start to come down and eventually be about 40% less as long as i dont make claims and take out protected no claims cover from year 2.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Our best quote came from Admiral via beatthatquote.com. We've been quoted £368, that's for two drivers (couple living together in Swindon, late 20s) and only £150 total excess.
We're getting a 1.4TFSI SLine...hopefully, if it ever turns up! We ordered back in May and are picking up from Gloucester - anyone else in the same boat? We've no idea when it will arrive and the dealer is being a bit useless! :evil:

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Why not try the A1 Forum Insurance scheme? It has proven to be quite competitive, the policies are good (my family in the UK use them, without problems). Its a professional company and has provided MANY people on the TT Forum with great rates.

Last year the average saving was 12.5% over other quotes presented by customers.

Click the banner, or call 0800 917 2274 (01424 200477 from Mobiles) and quote "A1 Forum Ref 058" to get a quote today

·
Registered
18 Posts
£3000 Fully comp....for a 1.6 TDI Sport. (This being my 2nd car)

Ive only been driving for 2 years (19 now) and drove a 1.0L Petrol Corsa 51plate! (and the insurance on that cost me £2k!)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Crosara said:
Nipz said:
Alright mate, you could be a really huge help for me, how many no claims do you have? If any. and who was that quote with?

£1400 for me I'm 20, 1.4 TFSI S-Line
Admeral take into account my 3 years named driver no claims so 3 :) hoping when I renew I'll have 1 of my own to add too!

My insurance is for my 1.4 Sport when I get it in march :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Amirkhan2621 said:
£3000 Fully comp....for a 1.6 TDI Sport. (This being my 2nd car)

Ive only been driving for 2 years (19 now) and drove a 1.0L Petrol Corsa 51plate! (and the insurance on that cost me £2k!)
What!! I wouldn't bother getting the car for that price! I'm guessing your family is pretty well off if you don't mine guessing that is :)

How much was it for the 1.4 petrol?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts