Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a 3 month old Ice Silver 1.4 A1 week Monday, after trading in my much beloved TT Mark 2, S Tronic all singing, all dancing. My A1 is S Tronic too and really seemed great on the test drive and I know it will be much more economical --- but ...
I'm having cruise control retro fitted, whenever they get the parts, and prob eventually rear parking sensors too.
What else should I think about - or will it be just perfect anyway?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The dealer seemed to think around £400 for retro fitting but we managed to include it within the deal.
Hazzy Dayz have retro fitted cruise and parking sensors in previous cars and they have been brill as have choice of original Audi parts. Using the Audi parts is slightly more expensive but have advantage of warranty.
Cruise essential for me as I don't hang about!

·
Registered
267 Posts
LesleyP where abouts are you from? and where are you picking up your A1 from?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Lesley,. I know where your coming from. Chopped in my Ibis White Mk 2 2.0tdi quattro last week. I'm now the proud owner of an A1 s line 185 dsg in misano red with the silver contrast roof line, just like the one on the A1 forum header. I'm loving it although the fuel consumption is taking a little getting used too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.