Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the Build Date you have CONFIRMED?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Problem is Jae, what is 'Confirmed'? I have been told week 4 2011 (as 'confirmed') but this has already moved up from week 2 originally! The thing that makes it a little more frustrating is that I am ordering through a third party (contract hire company) who have connections with a whole load of dealers! So I'm not really sure that 'confirmed' really is confirmed! :?

·
Registered
70 Posts
hi jae
i ordered the s-line and was told my build week is 45 but not confirmed yet !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
I ordered S-Line back in May. The provisional build date then was week 38. This went to 'confirmed' (although apparently in reality there is no such thing - 'planned' may be a better word.) week 45 at the end of August. Another member ordered a similar car in June and his adtes went from week 39 to week 45. I'm told the difference is likely because of different options having been chosen.
It seems the S-Line is lagging behind the Sport even in Germany - see Jae's post about S-Line interiors only due to hit the production line in November

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have been given a provisional build date of week 45, still yet to get a confirmed date. Hopefully will hear in the next couple of weeks!
I am sure it will be worth the extra wait, the s-line interior looks so much better than the others!

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is exactly what I was looking to confirm :) Looks like we'll all be getting the S Line at the same time :)

The A1F will be going to Ingolstadt to collect the car, so Pics and bits will be available soon after.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i was told week 3 and then i got a call on tuesday saying its changed to week 47 of this year. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi every one does anybody on this board have an S Line ordered with the full leather option? and if so have you been given a build week?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Received this today from my contract hire company: "To update you on your order with us for your Audi A1 1.4 Tfsi S-Line S-Tronic. We are able to advise you that the expected delivery date to our supplier is 15/02/2011"

To be honest I'm now hoping there's a delay and they can't register the vehicle until March! ;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have been given a build week for my S-line with full leather, and have never been told since placing the order that the seats will not be just that.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I've seen my dealer this morning - date is still week 45

·
Registered
274 Posts
kksf5864 said:
Has anyone been able to get an update out of their dealers for the s-line confirmed build date?
Nope, ordered 4 weeks ago - nothing yet - audi uk giving "estimates" of week 03/04 2011

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.