Audi A1 Forum banner
241 - 260 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi

Do you have any of the S foot rests still ? If so please drop me a PM with the details - thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
So today my wife and I drove over to see Tony and to pick up the spare wheel kit he was selling as well as two of the boot carpets and one of the S foot rests.

If anyone is in two minds about the carpets or the foot rests - don't be, the quality is amazing. The carpets are superb, when fitted they look like OEM Audi and are a 100% improvement on the standard Audi coarse boot carpets.

Untitled by lfcrule1972, on Flickr

I need to get some velcro tape for the footrest but that too looks very high quality.

Had a good chat with Tony about cars as well, for top quality accessories don't go anywhere else !

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #249 ·
Just sorted a few more of the footrests if anyone is waiting. They should be ready to send by Monday.
Cheers!

·
Registered
109 Posts
If anyone is interested, I have a used non-S-Line version of the footrest for sale, plus a used non-S-Line boot carpet.
The boot carpet is almost like new. The foot rest has some very minor scuffing, but you aren't going to be able to see that once it's in situ. It also has the required velcro strips in place on the reverse to hold it securely in place - it's been on my MY2013 A1 Sportback for 4 years, and never once became detached in that time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If anyone has a S-Line Boot liner for sale could they get in contact with me? New member so unable to message anybody, thanks!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #259 ·
Hi, I'll send you a pm, as I still have a couple of new ones. If you do not receive my message, feel free to update this thread. Cheers

241 - 260 of 263 Posts