Audi A1 Forum banner
221 - 240 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just a quick thankyou to Tony (GE90) who has made me a matching S1 boot carpet -complete with red stitching the same as the interior mats!

{Excuse the photography}

Absolutely top notch bespoke service and would recommend to anyone as it really does add to the feel of quality (and make hoovering/cleaning a fair bit easier!)

Again Tony thanks for the brilliant communication-I'll have some interior mats next.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just a quick thankyou to Tony (GE90) who has made me a matching S1 boot carpet -complete with red stitching the same as the interior mats!

{Excuse the photography}

Absolutely top notch bespoke service and would recommend to anyone as it really does add to the feel of quality (and make hoovering/cleaning a fair bit easier!)

Again Tony thanks for the brilliant communication-I'll have some interior mats next.....

·
Registered
70 Posts

{Excuse the photography}

·
Registered
70 Posts

Excuse the photography

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sorry for the multi post! Tapatalk issues

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #226 ·
I'm glad you are happy. I must admit, this turned out really well with the red stitching.

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

Im very interested in a S style foot rest if there are some still available.

cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Tony

I'd like a footrest and standard boot carpet if you still have either - S1 on order for early 2016....

Cheers,
Willo

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alright Tony

Cheers for the footrest and boot mat they finish of the car a treat, a great quality touch.

thanks again and a pleasure

Brian

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #232 ·
While I've been quiet, I've sorted a few more of these if anyone who contacted me and was advised that I didn't have anything left are still looking.

All the best for 2016.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just saw your last post, are there still some of these available?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #234 ·
Hi, I have some left, but probably won't unfortunately have time to arrange any more.

What is it that you would like? I'll drop you a PM.

Cheers!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do you have any 'S' foot rests left please? - if you do I'll have one so please PM me with payment details, etc

221 - 240 of 263 Posts