Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I collected my new A1 Sline 1.6 TDI a couple of weeks ago and love it. It's matte black with black alloys so not to everyones taste (and someone has already bashed the door!).

Continue to be surprised by the fuel efficiency, it wasn't something that I looked into to be honest but certainly a bonus.

G

·
Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Are you going to post any pics up for us to have a look at, not seen one in matte black?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - I've been looking at the forum for a while and it's helped me make my mind up in getting my A1! Yes, I'll get a pic up later. It seems loved or loathed but it prompts debate

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Welcome, Sounds a really cool car!

Can't wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi,
Welcome I live 12 miles from Stoke (Loggerheads) and I have been a boothern boy for 44 years. :eek: :eek:

I have had my TTS serviced at Stoke (bought elsewhere) and they seem very helpful but not quite so good on the sales side.
Over the last 6 months I have spoken to at least 4 sales advisors and no one has chased up any enquiry, I got better communications with Crewe Audi but they could not match the deal offered from the dealer that supplied my TTS .

Shame really as I walk past Stoke Audi every home game.

Maybe see you out and about.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all! Think I must have caught lucky with the salesman at Stoke Audi then.Went in, test drove a couple and them went back.stayed open on the Sunday whilst finished all paperwork and were really efficient with updating me.Far better experience than my last car purchase (Honda)
Yep,might see you around then Spookuk...I'm Blythe Bridge so not far

I'll find car pic shortly and post it up

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Nice!

Has the car been wrapped? or is it Matte Paint?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers, it's paint not a wrap.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Finally-my technical whizz of a husband has uploaded photo :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
I try and do a bit of detailing, the matte paint must need some special care.
I'll keep em peeled for you :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ive invested in the Swissvax opaque range to care for it but yep,it does take some looking after!

Thanks-I've seen some fellow A1 drivers round here but not many yet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts