Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Been looking at ordering an A1 so glad I found this forum. A bonus that it's run by Jae from tt-forum (I'm a member on there... Daz8n). If the tt-forum is anything to go by this forum should be excellent!! I've noticed a couple of names from the tt-forum on here so I guess a few people are trading down. I drive a ten year old mk1 TT at the moment so I'm more trading up than down but the TT is getting epensive to run so it has to go.

I was looking at the 185 but after speccing up a few options it ran up to over 25k so decided maybe I should stick with the 122 with a few toys for now and then look at the possibility of an S1/RS1 (whatever they end up calling it) in a few years.

I'm sure I'll have many questions in the future but for now... any pics of black A1s with black wheels?

Cheers

Daz

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Hey Daz,
Welcome to the forum!

I'm also a previous TT Forum member and owner, many many years ago ;)

Check out the gallery, there maybe a few black pics there, but i dont think anyone has black wheels.

Anyway, i hope you like the forum. It is not as stiff as some Audi forums out there ;)

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Daz your from newcastle! Are you single by any chance? No it's not for me lol

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Just we had an Newcastle based A1 hottie who needed a nice young man to take her out :p

Welcome to the forum dude! As you can tell we like a bit of humor :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts