Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my A1 1.4 Sport yesterday. The forum was really useful to help me make a few decisions on the car.

I left it too late to order lots of a nice extras as I had sold my car to a private buyer who was prepared to wait 5 weeks for me to get a new car but no longer. As he was a friend and saved me a lot of hassle selling the old car I went ahead with ordering a standard Amalfi White manual Sport with cruise and parking sensors as it would arrive in May.

The salesman, Jon, at Wolverhampton was fantastic and it was probably the first time I've enjoyed buying a car.

I never see Audi A1's in Birmingham until I got back home last Sunday to see a White A1(reg ends in LEE!) parked opposite me in our car park :( What are the chances of that?

[album]787[/album]

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Congrats on the new car, at least you got two useful extras, what else would you have gone for?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The most important thing would be BOSE+ Light back or at the very least Audi Sound + light pack

Sunroof
Storage pack
Bigger wheels
Connectivity pack
Probably Automatic but there's a limit to the spending.

I'm unsure what you can get dealer to add retrospectively as funds allow. I best start saving. :)

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Pommyboi said:
I'm unsure what you can get dealer to add retrospectively as funds allow
Well scratch the sunroof and auto, connectivity may be possible, the wheels and storage are defo do-able, speaking of wheels have you seen these?

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3105

·
Registered
30 Posts
Whheeeyyyy! You don't live far from me - I'm down the road in Tamworth!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts