Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, first time on here so just wanted to introduce myself! I am totally obsessed with getting an A1... Just need to get rid of the car I have now! I've had a quote for the A1 S Line in white.. Want to add on the xenon headlights and tinted windows too! I've just treated myself to a personalised reg which I am desperate to put on!! It's LL11NZZ (my name is Linz) so I'm super excited about that! Anyway hello once again and looking forward to chatting about the A1!! :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
hi linz,welcome to the A1 forum your in the right place to find out all about the A1 lol,I got my blk 1.6 tdi s-line in november just before all the bad snow so at first i didnt get to drive it much,i'm making up for it now and loving every minute of it,hope you can get 1 soon u'll love it.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope so too!! I've been trying to spot one on the roads since December and I still haven't seen one!! Just have the small task of getting a decent offer on my car now.. I'm on finance and owe 8400 and the best offer I've had so far is 7600 :( I haven't tried selling privately yet though! Need to get onto it so I can get an A1 on order asap!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Try pistonheads - you can get a free listing with 3 pics - or £15/30-days with 9-pics - sold my A3 there - 7-8 enquiries though only 3 were serious or followed up. Just need to wait another week or so for my A1 to make it here - so it will be 5 days less than 6 months since I ordered it when I get it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi Linz.
I was looking at getting a reg for my new A1. The one i want is going to auction, SS11 MON.
You probably guesed the name, its Frank ! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.