Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i'm getting sick of petrol prices and running costs for my A3 V6 :eek: so its being chopped in for an A1 TDI S-Line, with a few goodies. 3months and counting... :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've had to wait just over a week for my car to come into the country and it's seemed like an age (collect tonight)....so 3 months.....good luck! :)

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Good luck with your A1's guys... hope it goes well!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, i'm trying to forget that ive ordered it! Delivery date Aug i'm probbaly going to wait to get it registered Sept.... Arhhhh the pain. I keep adding more options, finall went for the sunroof. It should look good against the Amalfi white. Does anyone know if Audi are planning to release higher output A1 Tdi in the near future??

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Yes, wait until sept 1st for delivery! :)

Those options keep adding up, haha... I have stopped myself from adding any more!

From what i have read there maybe a 2.0 143PS TDI coming late this year... Not confirmed though. It will probably have the 6 speed box and S-Tronic and a price tag near to the 185PS.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, patience is a virtue and i have none! I added the Bose, Xenon Plus, sunroof, sat nav alloys etc how do you find the performance on the tdi?

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Great spec! All the goodies on that one! haha ;)

It's OK... I haven't really put my foot down yet tbh. I am a ECO driver most of the time!

Remap it and it will be a nippy little thing! 135PS and 300LBS :D

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
The new Audi ECU17 is encrypted, but it can be remapped. I am not sure who is actually doing remaps for the Diesel A1 yet, or there are a few tuning boxes about TMC on here have good feedback and they can be removed when needed and sold on when you change your car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Two pieces of good news from Audi today, build week confirmed 1st August and I will benefit from new lower emissions engine. Its looking like a mid September delivery date :cry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts