Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I have been following this forum for a while and it's now time to start participating. I have a few questions and I will try to be as brief as possible.
I am going to order a tdi sport but due to the depreciation rate on my current car (a 58 corsa) I can't afford to wait for a factory build. I only wanted a comfort pack so the dealer tried to find me a stock tdi sport with comfort pack. No luck there. So...
The dealer says he can retro fit parking sensors but is not sure about cruise control and says the wiper/light sensors is a definite no. Has any one had these retro fitted?
Secondly I am looking to do this as a pcp. The prices I have been quoted are only £10 per month different between 2,3&4 years? I'm really not sure how long to do it over. Are there any financial pit falls to be weary of or are the all roughly the same value?

Sorry for the long opening post. I thought I had it all sorted until I found out Im going to need a car from stock.

Cheers,

Ben

·
Registered
921 Posts
Have you tried Poole Audi's stock list
also audinow.co.uk and audinstock.co.uk

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Bennie Boy

Thanks for the post!!!!

I too wanted cruise but bought a stock car, Hazzy Days listed it @ £350+VAT which was a bit rich for me and I've been waiting for the parts kit to be released from Audi, just been to the site to get you a link, and it's down to £250, which is very nearly affordable :D

Link for you

http://www.vwcruise.com/195.html

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
They (Hazzy Days) also list most other Audi models for retro fit of auto lights although not for the A1 yet, might be worth giving them a bell

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your replies. Got a phone call today to say they had found a comfort pack in scuba blue. Went straight down and paid a deposit. Well pleased, just got to wait for it to be shipped in from Germany. Can't wait,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.