Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
I have my A1 on order. I was hoping it would be here this week but alas it isnt.
Looks like it will be the first week in March now for the new 11 reg.
I am looking forward to making new friends on the forum and swapping A1 tales.
Si.

·
Registered
512 Posts
MDPlatts said:
Mines been sat on the docks at emden for over a week now...
Mine was there just over two and a further week at port/pdi

But I pick her up this afternoon so the wait is over lol!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is especially painfull as I have sold my car which was going to be part exchange. So i have been having to use the wifes car.
I ordered mine in January, origionaly for asap delivery but it now looks as if it going tobe a March baby now !
I have ordered a 1.6 tdi Sport in Black (solid not metalic)(cant remember the colour name) Its a bit of a change from a Land Rover 110 ! And far more economical !

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have to agree the wait is painful! I've been told build week 11.... should have it by end of March.... not long now! Depending on this forum to keep up to date with news/experiences/tips etc until i have the real thing! :roll:

Still not seen another A1 on the road yet!! :shock:
Ali

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spoke to the dealers today. They tell me mine is at the port and waiting to cross the sea. So it looks like we are on course for 01/03/11 delivery day.
I was told by a VW dealer that there was a 6 month wait for A1's, so i nearly cancelled the order and bought a Golf !
No need now though. (god willing)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am told mine is still on for 1st March.

Waiting for the call next week to confirm this.

Can't wait!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.