Audi A1 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looks great! Not fan of the stickers either, but if you like it....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Car looks cool mate :)

Like the plates, considering getting some done now too!!!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Jacky_t said:
anit roll bars and coilovers now orderd so time to get low.. er haha

Great news Jack

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Jacky_t said:
for all those haters stickers have gone :)
Good man!!! :lol:

G

·
Looks great!

Got a white A1 on its way, and your pictures make me glad I went for white in the end.

Nice one.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
hey all little update for you....

i dont know what people have found but everytime i clean my car which is alot i find more an more stone chips on the top of the bonnet so i have invested on a bonnet bra just for journeys motorway ect not to stay on there all the time because i dont like it.... haha

and these have finnaly arrived....

going to be fitted thursday time to get low as possible on my 18's i will get picks up soon as poss :) springs are for sale!!

Jack

·
Registered
267 Posts
Loving it mate, just one question, what anti roll bars have you ordered?

Fitted my coilovers yesterday and loving them lol

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
I hear whiteline rear roll bars are good

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Lookin good Jack, would like to see some full on side shots, plus a before and after

What size spacers are you running, and what wheel width and offset?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Jacky

Could you tell me the source and spec of the BBS alloys, price if possible. Did protyre supply tyres and fit alloys and advise on spacers ? . Do you know if they would fit without me having the lowering and coils done as you have ? I would be looking at fitting to 1.4 tsfi 185 s line. Sorry for all the questions, if you can answer any or all that would be great. Great project your doing there !

P.S I am from Nailsea

Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
hey no worry chat to wheel power devon and tell them definitve recommended you!! he will tell you all because he is amazing and yes protyre did all the fitting!!

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.