Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, after much research on which car to go for I was quite reluctant at first seeing as I'm used to skylines and such but a 2 year ban soon changed that :lol: and I have decided to go for the Audi :D

SO.... I've finally placed an order on the A1 S Line 1.4tfsi in glacier white and can't sleep since!!!

How did you guys endure the wait for yours, and how long did you guys have to wait??

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Hey Adam,
Nice to meet you.

My glacier took about 3 months from order to dealer delivery (Collection 1st Sept)
My current A1 i picked up from the dealer stock.

Im sure the wait will be worth it! :)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
we waited 6 months due to 1st car being misbuilt,but it was well worth the wait!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, 3months is fairly reasonable thats what I'm expecting atm

but butch! 6 months :eek: i'd be fuming mate, i hope they threw in a few more extras to keep you happy lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
a1_adam said:
Hey all, after much research on which car to go for I was quite reluctant at first seeing as I'm used to skylines and such but a 2 year ban soon changed that :lol: and I have decided to go for the Audi :D

SO.... I've finally placed an order on the A1 S Line 1.4tfsi in glacier white and can't sleep since!!!

How did you guys endure the wait for yours, and how long did you guys have to wait??
Ordered mine in April!, it's at the dealer now and I'm collecting it on the 1st of September, it only arrived on Monday.

The wait has been a pain to say the least but I have an m3 to scoot about in so that makes things a little more bearable although somewhat expensive to run everyday,every journey like a shuttle launch with all the fuel I'm using just now! But come September running costs will be cheaper..

·
Registered
512 Posts
I waited around 3 months for mine, its a horrbile wait hahah.

Especially when you come on here any see eveyone elses and how much fun they are having!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol @shakeystevo so true! another thing I'm seeing on the forum when the car arrives at the dealer you have to wait a little more, why can't you just go down and collect it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts