Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Ordered the A1 S Line TDI in White with lots of bits and pieces thrown in.

Cannot wait until January when it's delivered!

Thomas

·
Registered
512 Posts
Congrats on your buy :)

What options did you choose??

Andrew

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Andrew,

Seen you've gone for an S Line too :mad:) I've been a bit daring and gone for the Amalfi White first off, with the below additions:

9ak Dual-Zone Electronic Climate Control
9vk Bose Premium Sound System
Advanced Key
Front Centre Armrest
Light And Rain Sensor Pack
Technology Package
Tyre Pressure Loss Indicator

How about yourself, when is yours due?

Have not actually seen one in the flesh yet thanks to the weather... Will have to get down to the dealership for a good look.

Thomas

·
Registered
811 Posts
LAWRIE-CLARK said:
Hi Andrew,

Seen you've gone for an S Line too :mad:) I've been a bit daring and gone for the Amalfi White first off, with the below additions:

Advanced Key
Front Centre Armrest
Technology Package

Have not actually seen one in the flesh yet thanks to the weather... Will have to get down to the dealership for a good look.

Thomas
Thomas - I've seen an Amalfi White S-line at my dealer and it looked the mutts-nuts! I think you'll be pleased with the result.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cannot wait!!! Just chased up on lead time as not heard anything since Sept. Fingers crossed it hasn't slipped.

:mad:)

·
Registered
512 Posts
mrfaize said:
LAWRIE-CLARK said:
Hi Andrew,

Advanced Key
Front Centre Armrest
Technology Package

Thomas
Thomas - I've seen an Amalfi White S-line at my dealer and it looked the mutts-nuts! I think you'll be pleased with the result.
Mine is also in white :D

However I only ordered the tyre pressure monitors and the connectivity pack as extras.

I have been told build week 2 (2nd week in January) so hopfully mine should turn up early Feb.

Andrew

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Andrew,
Sounds good.
Managed to get down to Leeds Audi on Friday so finally got to see the A1.
Loved it and happy I've gone for the white. They didn't have an S-Line in, but still thought it was a great car. Really chunky, great size etc.
Roll on January!
THomas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.