Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd say a quick HI ;)

Finally have a delivery date of next week for my A1 :D ... after a bit of a mix-up and my order being delayed til September, dealership have offered me an A1 Shiraz Red 1.6TDI Sport with cruise control & parking sensors for delivery next week :D ... would prefer the DRL instead of the parking sensor but hey ho, I'm happy just to get my mits on an A1 :)

Shiraz Red wouldn't of been my first or second choice of colour, but I can't wait til bloomin September! :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Hey, good luck with delivery.

I saw a Shiraz yesterday, looks classy! You will love it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mojito said:
Hey, good luck with delivery.

I saw a Shiraz yesterday, looks classy! You will love it.
Cool ... wasn't too sure about the colour at first, but starting to warm to it ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lostnortherner said:
Look out for me going in and out of town!
(Scuba Blue S-Line)
Cool, will do :) ... lots of other Audis in Barrow at the moment, but only seen the one Amalfi A1 so far ;)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Pics required in the forum after delivery :)
Shiraz is one colour I wasn't brave enough for when buying last August the other being Teak. I haven't seen either on the flesh

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mrfaize said:
Pics required in the forum after delivery :)
Shiraz is one colour I wasn't brave enough for when buying last August the other being Teak. I haven't seen either on the flesh
Oh yes! There will be picturage :D ... The Teak had a bit too much "Older Person" look about it ;) ... Really wanted black, but now I've seen so many other black cars in my town, they always look kind of mucky ... plus too many black cars, no-one pays attention :lol:

·
Registered
619 Posts
I don't even remember seeing this colour in the brochure - I quite like it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.