Dynamic Suspension
Door Mirrors - heated & folding
Tyre Pressure Loss Indicator
Light & Rain Sensors
Audi Parking System (front & rear)
Storage Package
LED Interior Light Package
5 Yr/50K mile Service Plan

We were really after the Scuba Blue/Ice Silver Roof Line, but was told by the salesman not to even
think about it as the order (although being accepted) would just sit in 'limbo' until the paint delay problem was resolved. He indicated that he couldn't give any timescales whatsoever on this, so .......

(Thanks to this forum we were already well sort of prepared for that response but it still took quite a bit of time to find the colour options we wanted.)

He said the earliest build week would be week 26 (as it's a fairly standard build and Phantom Black is one of the very few colours that are available) ... but based on what I've seen on here, I'm not sure what to believe - so we will see.

Very good salesman though - no BS, spent ages with us talking through options etc and explaining it all ... definitely recommend anyone in Hampshire giving Audi Chandlers Ford (Southampton Audi) a look-up ....

All we have to do now is wait ....... wait ..... and drool .......

Happy motoring
Rich

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Hey Rich, congrats on your purchase! :)

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Nice one, I'm sure you will love Phantom when the sun hits it :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mrfaize said:
richardt001 said:
... definitely recommend anyone in Hampshire giving Audi Chandlers Ford (Southampton Audi) a look-up ....
If only they could have been bothered to return my call :roll:
Hmmmm - how odd ... Jon Hussey (the salesman we had) was most helpful, friendly, and informative and has kept in touch really well .....

(unlike another Audi dealer in Hampshire I could mention :roll: disdain and disinterest would be the two words I'd use to describe them!)

But hey ho .... so long as the dealer keeps us updated, and gets us that lovely motor as soon possible ..... ;)

Rich

·
Registered
619 Posts
Phantom black looks great you'll love it (ps. definitely want to see what it looks like with a contrast line!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.