Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum, has made really interesting reading, thanks for all the information.

Was originally sucked into the garage by my Dad's purchase of a Q5, saw the A1, test drove it, wanted it. So I'm off to the Audi garage tomorrow to hopefully place my order for a 1.4 S Line in Daytona Grey, can't decide if I want the 18" wheels or not! Guess I'll make my mind up staring at them.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ordered it,

1.4 Sline
Daytona Grey
Bose
Xenons
Connectivity Pack

I'm starting to get really excited! Bit of a wait though.. :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, how long have they said it will take til delivery?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was told between 10-12 Weeks originally, still waiting to be given a build date. I bought it from Huddersfield Audi who have been great so far. I'll let you know more when I get the build date.

·
Registered
574 Posts
wellcome to the forum hope all goes well for you

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm getting mine from Audi in Huddersfield, I should get a date tomorrow, the girl I spoke to was going to see if she could source one with my spec first otherwise its going to have to be ordered and she said roughly 8 weeks wait!

Hope we both get them quickly! :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
huddslad said:
I'm getting mine from Audi in Huddersfield, I should get a date tomorrow, the girl I spoke to was going to see if she could source one with my spec first otherwise its going to have to be ordered and she said roughly 8 weeks wait!

Hope we both get them quickly! :)
Haha, we could both end up getting them about the same time! I should have confirmation of a build week at some point hopefully, but I was told it was looking like the end of June, which isn't too bad :)

Car tax is due for renewal on the 1st June though, so thats a bit of a bugger! I know I can claim it back but still...

Rocket Ron said:
Hi had mine two week order it last october its great got it from Huddersfield Audi

Awesome! I'm so excited :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
We could end up with them at the same time! I'm still awaiting a date but suspect it maybe after Easter now before I hear anything!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts