Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another A1 (and Audi) newbie here.

We were intending on replacing our two cars later this year anyway but the sudden prospect of having one of them written off in the last week drove us to our Audi garage to check out the A1 which I was 95% certain I wanted to be the replacement for my little Clio.

Took it for a short test on Tuesday evening then LOOOONG run on Saturday and fell in love.

Even though the anticipated write-off didn't happen, I've still taken the plunge and now have Sport 1.6 TDi in Sphere Blue ordered. Added comfort pack, mirrors and tyre gauge, and they've given us the 5-year service pack. (I'm crossing my fingers that they can amend the order though, as I want to add a couple of things...not likely to say no to more money, are they?!)

I've already picked up loads of little tips reading these forums and I'm really looking forward to what will be my very first brand new car :)

PF. xx

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi purplefeet, welcome.

As long as the order did not get a build confirmation you should be able to amend your order.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks chrischr,

Managed to speak to the dealership today and add the extras, so now a happy bunny who just awaits her build week and (more importantly) delivery date.

PF. xx

·
Registered
16 Posts
purplefeet said:
Thanks chrischr,

Managed to speak to the dealership today and add the extras, so now a happy bunny who just awaits her build week and (more importantly) delivery date.

PF. xx
Hi, 1.6 dti sport snap, :) but my is amalfi white. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.