Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone :) just registered on here , did join a other a1 forum but no one speaks on there ( so a bit strange that one ) oh well better luck here and im looking forward to speak to people on here.

Aww the A1 s line is the model that gets me looking daily for any up date information. The release of the A1 has been new to me ( i know some of you have known about and all i can say I bet its been a horrible wait for the release ha ha )

yes the news that new to me i purchased a cooper s in June and scratching my head as to what trade in price i will get. Because depending on what that will be? will depend if can go for the A1. I dont mind losing a bit on the mini but cant afford to much, I came across the a1 in the paper one day , had i had known about the A1 i would of waited.

My car choice i want : white with white sides , s line diesel model , led lights and im happy with that , aww almost forgot the tinted side windows.

A audi dealer closest to mine having a a1 in hopefully on 14th Nov , but doesnt know what model. so gonna see and it wont be the s line model , il look for a dealer else where to travel too.

Look forward to hearing your views and storys and orders placed ha ha

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Welcome!!

Well, this is the site to be now. More info, more people, more chatter, more community. Tell everyone else this is the place to be!

I believe the tinted windows only apply to rears, as driver and passenger windows have to remain clear. Chris can confirm from the UK perspective.

This is the same on all Audis with factory tinted windows (and all cars manufactured in Germany, I believe)

BR

Jae

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the welcome Jae :D

yes true the back quarters. Been out today so got half hour to have a look round on here. Aww caught my front bumper on front brick work parking car up , typical just my luck ( bet mini will want to take the cost of a new bumper off what they'd offer for my car )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts