Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully taking ownership of our Phantom Black 1.4 TFSI S-TRONIC, although not getting too excited as the dealer seems a bit dodgy on the comunication front. Can't wait though. :D

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Hope it goes well! :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mojito. The days are going very slow, should hear from dealer tuesday with a comfirmed hand over day.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kevin from the dealership called this evening, all on course for Thursday evening collection. Getting a bit excited, I must admit. Really looking forward to the weekend, might have to go away somewhere just for an excuseto drive it further. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Picked up the little beauty this afternoon, sat nav not working due to codes not being accepted, but hopefully very soon. Other than that all is rosie, very happy wife to. Can't wait to get back in her for a much longer drive. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
tichc said:
Can't wait to get back in her for a much longer drive. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:lol:

Seriously though... Glad you are loving the new car! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone

Just placed my order today for my A1. I couldn't order one with a custom spec as I need a car in 2 weeks time, but I managed to get a good one in a short time:

1.4 TFSI (90kw/122PS)
Amalfi White + Daytona Grey Roof Arches
Xenon
Connectivity Package
17" 5-Double Spoke Rims
Aluminium Air Vent Sleeves
Armrest

Can't wait for pick-up day!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
get the sat nav add on, let us know how you get on with the arm rest, wfun.e are seriously considering having one added. Be excited because they are great

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spent 2 very boring and frustrating hours in Audi, Ipswich dealership waiting for the codes to initiate the sat nav to be loaded, after a problem with them before we collected the car. Well after 2 hours we drove off still with no sat nav and the joy of having to go through it all again. How hard can it be to connect a laptop and install some codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 technicians 2 hours and nothing. Rather concerning. :( :x :? :roll:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They picked up our A1 today, and finally sorted the satnav issue, they also filled her up with petrol and have offered to install a centre arm rest for half price, when they have the car back to sort out the damage they caused to the steering wheel on saturday. Slowly getting somewhere.:) ;-)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.