Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today i did my first mod i painted the egg-yolk with chrome paint so you don't see the ugly yellow thing :D, i forgot to take the before picture so i got one from google.
Before:

After:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it still flashes orange! and this is super easy and cheap you just need the chrome paint which you can use for many other cars. and it's the oem bulb so it's cool :p, if you want to go back to orange you just put some thinner on it and it comes off :D

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
And how did you do the mod? Easy to do?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes really easy :), what you have to do is take out the headlight which is really easy to, you just have to remove 3 screws, pull out the headlight theres a circle on the bottom you give it a little turn and it comes off and theres the bulb you just unclip it grab your chrome paint and spray it, in the manual there are instructions on how to replace the bulb in a "emergency", anyone can do this one. :)

just make sure you push the headlight enough when putting everything back again.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm not saying or wasn't easy just easier to put to silver tech bulbs in and save on painting your lights :) still a nice mod!

·
Registered
442 Posts
where can you get the silver tech bulb?

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts