Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Hi,
This is the deal that initially go me to check out the A1 ended up ordering a s line with extras whacking the month up to 300+ lol
Well worth it i hope. By everyone elses feedback they love the car.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
PCP is the way to go! I have had lease cars in the past and the thing is... You can never own the car at the end. This PCP is great, especially on the A1 as it has a great depreciation value.

You can either hand the car back, or buy it, trade it, sell it... On a PCP as long as you pay the outstanding finance.

Keep £5000 in savings and use the £2000 for the deposit and the years insurance... Interest from the £5000 in savings would mean, you paying just over £200 a month for a TDI Sport.

I use the interest on my savings to pay towards the monthly A1 payments.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's all in the past...

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
I use the Santander Easy saver... Easy access, no catches and 3% interest for a year. So you have access to your 5k if needed and a £10 a month offset to your A1 payments.

Not much, but its all lowering your monthly payments and your 5k is safe and you get to drive a brand new spanking A1 :D

Check www.audinow.co.uk for available in stock A1's

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Audi just called me back! Going in to Tamworth Audi tomorrow/Wednesday to get my buy on! :cool:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Bartlett88 said:
Hi,
This is the deal that initially go me to check out the A1 ended up ordering a s line with extras whacking the month up to 300+ lol
Well worth it i hope. By everyone elses feedback they love the car.
snap, exactly the same happened to me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've done it!!! Ordered my A1 which should come around June-y time? Payed part of my deposit now and I will pay the rest when it arrives... I'm paying for the body care and service plan in my deposit - I'm so excited!!! :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's all in the past...

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Welcome to the forum, good to see another oil burner :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts