Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I went down to Order my A1 1.4 TFSI Sport today with my Shopping List of Extra's. Need some Advice What colour would you recommend i go for between Daytona Grey and Glacier White as I can't decide !

Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well unless you are willing to upgrade to a S-Line the choice is made for you. Daytona Grey is not available on the Sport. It is a great colour though.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Glacier will stand out and get all the hotties looking at you! Daytona is more stealth looking and you wont get many hotties looking at you!

So, you need to decide if you want all that attention and have time to take them all on dates! ;)

Seriously, both are my favs... And both look great!

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Ahhh yes good spot, no Daytona on Sport!

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha Ha ... Hotties Win the Vote ! Glacier White A1 it Is.

Thanks Again

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
MM087 said:
Ha Ha ... Hotties Win the Vote ! Glacier White A1 it Is.

Thanks Again
:lol:

**Disclaimer: Ordering Glacier White Metallic does not guarantee that you will automatically receive attention from female hotties, nor can we be liable for any damage caused by hotties trying to attack you or your car.

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mo, Just seen your Disclaimer; "**Disclaimer: Ordering Glacier White Metallic does not guarantee that you will automatically receive attention from female hotties, nor can we be liable for any damage caused by hotties trying to attack you or your car". LOL

Damn ... I have Already Ordered.

How many of us Have a Glacier White A1

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts

About 5 of us so far!

·
Registered
350 Posts
I was very nearly a Glacier. Nearly...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'd have gone for Daytona if I'd chosen a colour instead of one of my options, either than or scuba blue, but that wasn't part of the question ;)

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Would have gone for the Daytona if Available on the Sport. However Glacier Looks Great, Saw it on a A5 plus it will be Rarer compared to the Daytona Grey with it being a new Paint Option on the A1

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
I like Daytona more than Glacier....

But I do have a soft spot for white A1s, and glacier is as close as your gonna get!

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dayton is Nice however ... White Audi's in General look Class ! Plus the Glacier is a New Paint and so their won't be loads of them around at the moment. Glacier i am told looks silvery/white depending on lighting

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
I just parked next to a Glacier S5... Will upload a pic when i get home.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Mojito said:

About 5 of us so far!
Glacier White deffinately!. My one is currently at the dealers but I'm working for the next week and cant get to see it..... They asked if I wanted it handed over with all the plastic still on it as they won't be cleaning it as per my request, look a bit daft driving home with all that on it

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
They said i have to have mine cleaned! ahhhh :(

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
[album]1186[/album]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts