Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and gentlemen,

After lots of chasing up, I have finally received the full list of accessory prices.

I am currently adding them to the e-store and e-mailing Jae a full list so they can also be displayed here on the forum.

The list I have is a bit awkward so this may take a while, but they should all be on here and the store before the weekend. All A1 Competition Line products include fitting here at Poole Audi, or select the option in the checkout for us to contact you and we will discount the item accordingly...

http://www.audi-owners.co.uk

Remember, you heard it here first!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hello Chris,

Thanks for this..... I await information on the coveted titanium rotor alloys I cannot have, yet have seen now on 60 reg Audi A3s!

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Chris, pop it over, Ill help you out :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh! The rotor arms are not available :cry:

The 18" Polygon wheels are on there though (from the back of teh brochure) - £200 per wheel, but they look amazing!

Jason - you're a legend! I was hoping you would say that! I can ping it across, but need to tie the bits up first (Prices to part numbers and images).

·
Registered
219 Posts
Lovely. Well if I might have a moan, I suggest that we Brits, and our government, are taking all this CO2 nonsense much more seriously than our European counterparts?

They get the full choice of wheels from the offset on the A1, but we don't, yet if I want a run-out A3 with these wheels, they are available?

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Ive seen most of this stuff. Its well made :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi chris

Whats the chances of me in scotland getting the front and rear mud flaps?
it say they get fitted in poole?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Hi Chris

17 in spare wheel?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No problem, if you contact us, or select 'contact for payment' from the checkout. Our team will discount the mudflaps to cover fitting at another cente, when your car arrives we can even arrange for them to be fitted at your local dealer. I was eager to show you guys what is available, hence the Poole Audi store upload, however these will all soon be on our very own A1 web-store.

17" spare wheels are not available. I will log a call with Audi UK to find out why.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Presumably that's because they're 'fit it yourself' anyway (i.e there wasn't any fitting charge in the first place)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha! The roof bars are self-fit (and really easy!) so there is no charge.

I think I speak for every centre though when I say that your centre will fit the roof-bars/box for free anyway, showing you how to fit/remove them again - It takes just a few minutes and is all part of the service!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Do you get a cetre armrest in the car. I have ordred a SLine but it does not mention wether you get or not. Will there be one available in the acc.

·
Registered
159 Posts
@hilly10 - 6E3 Front centre armrest with storage compartment - £125
(page 43 of the October 2010 sales brochure)
Think it might be a factory fit option only.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm presuming the alloy wheel prices are excluding tyres ?

Would it be possible to find out how much the standard S-line 17inch x 7.5J '5-twin-spoke' alloys are please?

I really like the 17inch '5-arm V-spoke' alloys and intend to ask my dealer if there's any chance of a trade in / swap.
Such a shame they're not a factory option.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.